The End Child Poverty coalition publish Local Child Poverty statistics.
Need someone to talk to?View helplines
Practice, research and policy
Info for practitioners
If you work with parents and carers, or in family policy, we've a wealth of information for you to browse through. Along with links to resources and useful organisations, we publish a wide range of articles and updates on initiatives and programmes, research and policy.Have a look here Sign up for our newsletter
Nuffield Foundation evidence review that explores the changing nature of parenting over the last two decades.
A report from Aberlour children's charity reveals the scale of school meal debt parents and carers are facing.
Read all our latest blogs about:
- early learning and childcare
- how fathers can be involved in maternity services
- how parents and children are supported through the open kindergarten model in Northern European countries, and
- how children should be equally protected from assault
- RT @MumsnetTowers: Really concerning to hear about this shortage 'This has terrified me. I was in so much agony during my last pregnancy I…
- RT @sqanews: As part of our series into your Frequently Asked Questions surrounding #SQAexams and #SQAresults, we're talking about what to…
- RT @AmyWoodhoose: We’ve been working hard to make our participation resources available to others. Delighted that the 3rd edition of our pr…