Parentzone CEO, Vicky Shotbolt explains how the new Online Safety Bill should be improved and calls for a 'duty of action.'
Need someone to talk to?View helplines
Practice, research and policy
Info for practitioners
If you work with parents and carers, or in family policy, we've a wealth of information for you to browse through. Along with links to resources and useful organisations, we publish a wide range of articles and updates on initiatives and programmes, research and policy.Have a look here Sign up for our newsletter
Scottish children, young people and families charity – includem - has released new research into the school experience over the course of the Covid-19 pandemic.
UK Government defence of benefit age inequality “woefully misunderstands” reality of young parents’ lives, charities say.
Read all our latest blogs about:
- early learning and childcare
- how fathers can be involved in maternity services
- how parents and children are supported through the open kindergarten model in Northern European countries, and
- how children should be equally protected from assault
- RT @GiveTimeScot: Great webinar @ScotParents thank you Key message- Parents CAN make decisions for their family and want the best for thei…
- RT @ksknox: Good webinar today by @ScotParents by listening to families with lived experience and working alongside them will help us achie…
- RT @BootstrapCook: Woke up this morning to the radio talking about the cost of living rising a further 5%. It infuriates me the index that…