Scottish children, young people and families charity – includem - has released new research into the school experience over the course of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Need someone to talk to?View helplines
Practice, research and policy
Info for practitioners
If you work with parents and carers, or in family policy, we've a wealth of information for you to browse through. Along with links to resources and useful organisations, we publish a wide range of articles and updates on initiatives and programmes, research and policy.Have a look here Sign up for our newsletter
UK Government defence of benefit age inequality “woefully misunderstands” reality of young parents’ lives, charities say.
Parenting across Scotland joins 120 organisations and leaders from across Scotland to call for doubling the Scottish Child Payment.
Read all our latest blogs about:
- early learning and childcare
- how fathers can be involved in maternity services
- how parents and children are supported through the open kindergarten model in Northern European countries, and
- how children should be equally protected from assault
- RT @FamiliesOutside: A powerful blog about the impact on families of a parent being arrested & convicted.
- RT @resfoundation: UK households are facing a cost of living crunch, with inflation above the @bankofengland target range for first time si…
- Public Health Scotland @P_H_S_Official would like to hear from parents and carers of children 0 to 11 years about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…