PAS is not a fundraising organisation but we are asking any of you who can to consider making a donation to families this Christmas.
Need someone to talk to?View helplines
Practice, research and policy
Info for practitioners
If you work with parents and carers, or in family policy, we've a wealth of information for you to browse through. Along with links to resources and useful organisations, we publish a wide range of articles and updates on initiatives and programmes, research and policy.Have a look here Sign up for our newsletter
You can find out more about the Open Kindergarten project and read the full evaluation report here.
Research to better understand the information needs of young mothers from UK areas of multiple deprivations.
Read all our latest blogs about:
- early learning and childcare
- how fathers can be involved in maternity services
- how parents and children are supported through the open kindergarten model in Northern European countries, and
- how children should be equally protected from assault
- RT @OPFS: Share your experiences of #COVID19 by signing up for the @scotgov online research panel. Find out more 🔻twitter.com/scotgov/status…5
- RT @CHScotland: It's here! You can now apply to be a Panel Member on our website: chscotland.gov.uk 🙌 We need people who are caring,…
- Looks like great fun twitter.com/pauline2709291…