Parenting across Scotland is a partnership of children's charities and adult relationship organisations working together on issues and concerns affecting families in Scotland.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website and the quality of our service. We do not pass your information onto third parties, even our partners.
General Data Protection Statement (GDPR)
- Parenting across Scotland manages the distribution list for e-newsletter sign-ups.
- We use Campaign Monitor to store your information and send the e-newsletters.
- The distribution list contains the following data: first name, last name, email address and other optional data such as job title and location that you give when signing up.
- Your information is not shared with any third parties or other charities.
- You can unsubscribe from the list at any time. Contact us if you require further information.
Information gathering and use
- We collect the information we need (e-mail address, postal address etc) to respond to your requests (e.g. to answer your question, send you a publication, send you an e-newsletter).
- We only use this to send you further information (e.g. our e-newsletter, news about our work and events) if you specifically agree to this. Your contact details will then be added to our mailing list.
- Even if you have agreed to go on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, please let us know.
- Sometimes we ask for more information to help us improve our service. You do not have to provide this.
- You have a right to request a copy of any information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please let us know by email, or write to us at the address at the foot of this page.
- We try to make sure that your personal information is up to date and accurate. Please ask us to correct any information that is inaccurate.
Your data and social media
- We will never use your email address and phone number to match to your account on Facebook or other social media sites.
- If you wish to connect with us on social media you can do so through our Twitter or Facebook pages.
Cookies and our website
- Cookies are files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behaviour information.
- Our cookies do not store your e-mail address or other personal information.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies (see www.aboutcookies.org for instructions on how to do this). However, some features of our website may not function as a result.
For further information, view our cookies page here.
- Email us, or
- Write to Parenting across Scotland, Level 1, Rosebery House, 9 Haymarket Terrace, Edinbugh, EH12 EZ, Scotland