Parenting across Scotland is a partnership of children's charities and adult relationship organisations working together on issues and concerns affecting families in Scotland.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website and the quality of our service. We do not pass your information onto third parties, even our partners.
Information gathering and use
- We collect the information we need (e-mail address, postal address etc) to respond to your requests (e.g. to answer your question, send you a publication, send you an e-newsletter).
- We only use this to send you further information (e.g. our e-newsletter, news about our work and events) if you specifically agree to this. Your contact details will then be added to our mailing list.
- Even if you have agreed to go on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, please let us know [link to unsubscribe page].
- Sometimes we ask for more information to help us improve our service. You do not have to provide this.
- You have a right to request a copy of any information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please let us know by email, or write to us at the address at the foot of this page.
- We try to make sure that your personal information is up to date and accurate. Please ask us to correct any information that is inaccurate.
Cookies and our website
- Cookies are files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behaviour information.
- Our cookies do not store your e-mail address or other personal information.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies (see www.aboutcookies.org for instructions on how to do this). However, some features of our website may not function as a result.
For further information, view our cookies page here.
- Write to Parenting across Scotland, Level 1, Rosebery House, 9 Haymarket Terrace, Edinbugh, EH12 EZ, Scotland