Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?
The Online Safety Bill is currently going through parliament. Vicki Shotbolt, CEO Parentzone highlights some of the problems with the bill and what is needed to ensure children and young people can use the internet safely.
- “Support, Understand and listen to me”
- Young Parent Penalty campaign
- Parenting across Scotland joins calls to double Scottish Child Payment
- Affects of lockdown on maternal mental health
- Child poverty rising in every Scottish local authority
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?