Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Understanding and supporting the information needs of disadvantaged young first-time mothers
Through the voices of the young mothers and their support workers, the report provides significant insight into the factors influencing effective information interactions with young mothers, and reminds us of the importance of holistic personalised approaches to health and social care in the problematic context. You can read the full report here
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?
- How the £20 Universal Credit increase has helped families
- Open Kindergarten project evaluation report
- Challenges from the frontline
- Schools to return in August
- Free school meal provision during the COVID-19 crisis