Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
The Way We Are Now – The state of the UK’s relationships
Relationships Scotland and Relate have published research that puts a focus on how work helps or hinders our wellbeing and relationships.
How do we balance work and family life? Employees who reported that they had access to flexible working arrangements were doing better in their workplace and personal relationships.
It is clear that our work and family life are intrinsically linked. Supporting good quality relationships has important benefits for employees, their families and employers.
- End Child Poverty coalition in Scotland call on First Minister to provide additional help for families
- 3.6 million children under 16 are living in poverty
- Time for Parents
- Scottish families in debt as they try to keep up with school meal payments
- Next steps on the UNCRC (Incorporation) (Scotland) Bill
- Foodbanks struggling with increased demand
- One Parent Families Scotland call for a full review of the Child Maintenance System
- Nearly half of people referred to food banks are in debt to the government
- Almost half of parents find it harder to pay for essentials
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?