Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
“Support, Understand and listen to me”
Includem’s new report calls for schools to be underpinned by a children’s rights perspective to ensure that children and young people can have their voices heard, increased provision of whole family support to ‘bridge the gap’ between home and school, and the expansion of restorative practices to both build positive relationships and help young people feel they can put mistakes behind them.
- Young Parent Penalty campaign
- Parenting across Scotland joins calls to double Scottish Child Payment
- Affects of lockdown on maternal mental health
- Child poverty rising in every Scottish local authority
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?
- How the £20 Universal Credit increase has helped families