Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Summer holiday hunger - primary age children and food bank support
Research from the Trussell Trust has revealed that 67,500 three-day emergency food packages went to children in July and August 2016 – 4,000 more than in the preceding two months.
Read the full story on The Guardian website
Find out how holiday hunger is being tackled in local areas
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?
- “Support, Understand and listen to me”
- Young Parent Penalty campaign
- Parenting across Scotland joins calls to double Scottish Child Payment
- Affects of lockdown on maternal mental health
- Child poverty rising in every Scottish local authority
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?