Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
State of Hunger
State of Hunger is the largest ever piece of research into hunger and food bank use in the UK. This three-year project, carried out by researchers at Heriot-Watt University, will help us to understand the scale of hunger and poverty in the UK and how we can move towards an end for the need for food banks.
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?
- How the £20 Universal Credit increase has helped families
- Open Kindergarten project evaluation report
- Understanding and supporting the information needs of disadvantaged young first-time mothers
- Challenges from the frontline
- Schools to return in August
- Free school meal provision during the COVID-19 crisis