Social Work Scotland report, Prevention or Crisis Response?
The research suggests s.12 payments are now almost exclusively used for crisis assistance. The idea of preventative social work, which dominated the early use of s.12, appears to have given way to firefighting.
Read the blog from Aberlour here
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?
- “Support, Understand and listen to me”
- Young Parent Penalty campaign
- Parenting across Scotland joins calls to double Scottish Child Payment
- Affects of lockdown on maternal mental health
- Child poverty rising in every Scottish local authority
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?