Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Researching love can illuminate ongoing obstacles to fathers’ involvement
There is very little research on the subject of the love shared between parents and children, and the contemporary father’s role in relation to masculinity. This research looks at a specific group of fathers, who are present (‘involved’) in the lives of their children, and their experiences of love.
Read the report on the CRFR website
- End Child Poverty coalition in Scotland call on First Minister to provide additional help for families
- 3.6 million children under 16 are living in poverty
- Time for Parents
- Scottish families in debt as they try to keep up with school meal payments
- Next steps on the UNCRC (Incorporation) (Scotland) Bill
- Foodbanks struggling with increased demand
- One Parent Families Scotland call for a full review of the Child Maintenance System
- Nearly half of people referred to food banks are in debt to the government
- Almost half of parents find it harder to pay for essentials
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?