Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Researching love can illuminate ongoing obstacles to fathers’ involvement
There is very little research on the subject of the love shared between parents and children, and the contemporary father’s role in relation to masculinity. This research looks at a specific group of fathers, who are present (‘involved’) in the lives of their children, and their experiences of love.
Read the report on the CRFR website
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?
- “Support, Understand and listen to me”
- Young Parent Penalty campaign
- Parenting across Scotland joins calls to double Scottish Child Payment
- Affects of lockdown on maternal mental health
- Child poverty rising in every Scottish local authority
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?