Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
National Play Strategy: Review of inclusive play in Scotland
A review of inclusive play in Scotland was identified as a high priority within the National Play Strategy Action Plan (2013). The plan specifically mentions the play rights of disabled children and young people and those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
A survey is being conducted by NHS Health Scotland. Please complete the survey and get your views across.
Survey is now closed
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?
- “Support, Understand and listen to me”
- Young Parent Penalty campaign
- Parenting across Scotland joins calls to double Scottish Child Payment
- Affects of lockdown on maternal mental health
- Child poverty rising in every Scottish local authority
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?