Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Life in 'Likes' - revealing reality
The office of the Children's Commissioner England report shows that social media is widely used by children under 13. This report explores how children under 13 use social media, how their usage changes over time and how it affects them.
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?
- “Support, Understand and listen to me”
- Young Parent Penalty campaign
- Parenting across Scotland joins calls to double Scottish Child Payment
- Affects of lockdown on maternal mental health
- Child poverty rising in every Scottish local authority
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?