Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Letter to First Minister calling for support for low income families
Today, together with over 100 children’s charities, faith groups, academics, think tanks, poverty campaigners and trade unions, we’ve written to the First Minister calling on her to use every tool at her disposal to get cash to families who need it most.
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?
- How the £20 Universal Credit increase has helped families
- Open Kindergarten project evaluation report
- Understanding and supporting the information needs of disadvantaged young first-time mothers
- Challenges from the frontline
- Schools to return in August
- Free school meal provision during the COVID-19 crisis