Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
How can single parents be better supported?
Single parents in Scotland are disproportionately more likely to fall into poverty. To help single parents thrive the Scottish Government needs to make life fairer for single parents and their children.
Read the STV article
- End Child Poverty coalition in Scotland call on First Minister to provide additional help for families
- 3.6 million children under 16 are living in poverty
- Time for Parents
- Scottish families in debt as they try to keep up with school meal payments
- Next steps on the UNCRC (Incorporation) (Scotland) Bill
- Foodbanks struggling with increased demand
- One Parent Families Scotland call for a full review of the Child Maintenance System
- Nearly half of people referred to food banks are in debt to the government
- Almost half of parents find it harder to pay for essentials
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?