Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Cost of a child in 2014
The rise in the cost of living, stagnant wages and the changes to the uprating of family benefiits and tax credits means that families are experiencing a reduction in their living standards.
The Child Poverty Action Group and Joseph Rowntree Foundation report explores the impact of these changes on families.
Read the full report here
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?
- “Support, Understand and listen to me”
- Young Parent Penalty campaign
- Parenting across Scotland joins calls to double Scottish Child Payment
- Affects of lockdown on maternal mental health
- Child poverty rising in every Scottish local authority
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?