Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Connect report: The views of parents and carers
Connect's survey has captured the concerns, experiences and fears of over 1500 parents and carers during the first weeks of the Covid 19 lockdown.
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?
- How the £20 Universal Credit increase has helped families
- Open Kindergarten project evaluation report
- Understanding and supporting the information needs of disadvantaged young first-time mothers
- Challenges from the frontline
- Schools to return in August
- Free school meal provision during the COVID-19 crisis