Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Challenges from the frontline
This follow-up to a 2014 study looking at the impact of six more years of austerity policies on children and families. By tracking services over time, it has found escalating need for help from families struggling with more complex problems, being met by fewer resources than before.
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?
- How the £20 Universal Credit increase has helped families
- Open Kindergarten project evaluation report
- Understanding and supporting the information needs of disadvantaged young first-time mothers
- Schools to return in August
- Free school meal provision during the COVID-19 crisis