Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Are fathers nowadays more included in maternity services?
Thomas Lynch from Dads Rock talks about his recent experiences of maternity services and how these have changed in the last 8 years since the birth of his first son. From inclusion in antenatal classes to his experiences of health visiting services, this blog explores how things have changed for fathers and what improvements are still to be made.
Blog post formerly on getconnectdad.com
- It’s time to support the under-threes and their families
- This Christmas families in Scotland need your help
- A special blog for Challenge Poverty Week
- Strong relationships will see us through
- Disabled Children and Young People (Transitions) (Scotland) Bill
- Rights of Children and Young People with Learning Disabilities
- "I know there are lots of single parents out there but it’s as if we are invisible “
- Addressing poverty in Scotland is everyone’s concern
- Could your family stay together if someone went to prison?
- Recognising the role of community in supporting families experiencing food insecurity