Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
Almost half of parents find it harder to pay for essentials
Even before the latest cost of living increases and rise in inflation, almost half (46%) of all parents in Scotland were finding it harder to make ends meet than the previous year, new research from Parenting across Scotland reveals.
- End Child Poverty coalition in Scotland call on First Minister to provide additional help for families
- 3.6 million children under 16 are living in poverty
- Time for Parents
- Scottish families in debt as they try to keep up with school meal payments
- Next steps on the UNCRC (Incorporation) (Scotland) Bill
- Foodbanks struggling with increased demand
- One Parent Families Scotland call for a full review of the Child Maintenance System
- Nearly half of people referred to food banks are in debt to the government
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?