Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
3.6 million children under 16 are living in poverty
Today the End Child poverty coalition publishes latest statistics for child poverty in the UK. You can see the differing levels around the UK.
- End Child Poverty coalition in Scotland call on First Minister to provide additional help for families
- Time for Parents
- Scottish families in debt as they try to keep up with school meal payments
- Next steps on the UNCRC (Incorporation) (Scotland) Bill
- Foodbanks struggling with increased demand
- One Parent Families Scotland call for a full review of the Child Maintenance System
- Nearly half of people referred to food banks are in debt to the government
- Almost half of parents find it harder to pay for essentials
- Will the new Online Safety Bill work for children?