Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and keep up-to-date with parenting policy, good practice, research and events
1 in 5 families can't afford a day out at the seaside
Research from Barnardo's finds that a traditional day out at the seaside is now out of reach for 1 in 5 families.
Read the full story on The Guardian website
- Affects of lockdown on maternal mental health
- Child poverty rising in every Scottish local authority
- New intensive perinatal support service
- The cost of learning in lockdown (CPAG)
- What impact does the budget have on low-income families?
- Is the Western way of raising kids weird?
- How the £20 Universal Credit increase has helped families
- Open Kindergarten project evaluation report
- Understanding and supporting the information needs of disadvantaged young first-time mothers
- Challenges from the frontline