Relationship problems (Citizens Advice Scotland)

These pages from Citizens Advice explain what you need to do if your relationship has broken down and you are splitting up, whether you are living together, married or in a civil partnership.

They cover who to tell, children, housing, money and mediation. You can also find help if you are a victim of domestic violence.

Web page:



Although we try only to give useful sources of support and information, this is not a recommendation or endorsement by Parenting across Scotland. We take no responsibility for the content of other websites and the services other organisations provide.