Pre-schooler sleep (BabyCentre)
A wide range of articles on young children and sleep including children's sleep problems and bedtime problems.
- Bedtime battles: how to nip them in the bud
- Dealing with late-night visits from your child
- How much sleep does your child need?
- Nightmares: why they happen and what to do about them
- Night terrors: why they happen and what to do about them
- Night-time fears: why they happen and what to do about them
- Six sleep mistakes parents make and how to avoid them
Although we try only to give useful sources of support and information, this is not a recommendation or endorsement by Parenting across Scotland. We take no responsibility for the content of other websites and the services other organisations provide.