Website specifically designed for all parents to access simple, easy and practical advice about online safety for their children right through from pre-school to teens.
- What your children are doing online
- How much time it is usual for them to spend online
- What issues could be affecting your children (e,g. cyberbullying, pornography)
- How to set up computer, tablet and mobile phone controls that are right for you and your child
- What action to take if you are concerned about your child's online activities or safety
Internet Matters is a not-for-profit organisation set up by BT, Sky, TalkTalk and Virgin Media.
Although we try only to give useful sources of support and information, this is not a recommendation or endorsement by Parenting across Scotland. We take no responsibility for the content of other websites and the services other organisations provide.