Parenting across Scotland strives to provide a service of the highest quality. However, we cannot guarantee that our service will be error-free or uninterrupted.
While we try to make sure that the information published on this website is up-to-date and accurate, and that the sources of information and support listed are useful, please note the following:
- The information is not legal or professional advice.
- We take no responsibility for the contents of linked websites, or the availability of any pages we link to.
- We take no responsibility for the services provided by organisations we list and/or link to.
- The inclusion of an organisation, a website, a web page or a downloadable document on this website does not mean an endorsement by Parenting across Scotland, or any association with its partners.
- We do not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of the use of any information on this website.