Parenting across Scotland is a partnership of children's
charities and adult relationship organisations working together on
issues and concerns affecting families in Scotland.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our
website and the quality of our service. We do not pass your
information onto third parties, even our partners.
Information gathering and use
- We collect the information we need (e-mail address, postal
address etc) to respond to your requests (e.g. to answer your
question, send you a publication, send you an e-newsletter).
- We only use this to send you further information (e.g. our
e-newsletter, news about our work and events) if you specifically
agree to this. Your contact details will then be added to our
- Even if you have agreed to go on our mailing list, you can
opt out at any time. If you no longer wish to be
contacted by us, please let us know [link to unsubscribe
- Sometimes we ask for more information to help us improve our
service. You do not have to provide this.
- You have a right to request a copy of any information we hold
about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal
information, please let us know by email, or write
to us at the address at the foot of this page.
- We try to make sure that your personal information is up to
date and accurate. Please ask us to correct any information that is
Cookies and our website
- Cookies are files placed on your computer to collect standard
internet log and visitor behaviour information.
our website, to compile statistical reports and to facilitate
sharing via social media.
- Our cookies do not store your e-mail address or other personal
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies (see www.aboutcookies.org for
instructions on how to do this). However, some features of our
website may not function as a result.
For further information, view our cookies page
- Our website includes links to other websites. Our privacy
policy only applies to this website so, when you follow the links
to other websites, you may wish to read their privacy
place any updates on this webpage.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy
policy or the information we hold about you.
- Write to Parenting across Scotland, 1 Boroughloch Square,
Edinburgh EH8 9NJ.