Parenting across Scotland has made every effort to make
sure that this website is as accessible to as many people as
Here are some of the ways we have made it more accessible:
- The layout is fully compatible with screen-reading
- The website can be navigated using the keyboard alone.
- The website uses stylesheets. This means that you can more
easily control how you view pages, and pages are quicker to
- We've added a text re-size tool at the top of the page; this
lets you quickly change the type size.
- There is a sitemap to give you a bird's
eye view of the whole website.
We aim to achieve WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines)
2.0 Level AA.
If you have any problems in accessing the information in this
site please do not hesitate to get in touch.
For information on how to make the make the most of your web
browser and your computer's accessibility features, go to the BBC's
My Web My Way web pages.